Injured party counsel

If you have been the victim of a crime and the prosecutor has opened a preliminary investigation, you have the right to an injured party counsel in some cases. The counsel for an injured party is appointed by the district court. You can contact the district court yourself and state that you want an injured party counsel.

As your injured party counsel, we take your interests in the case and provide support and assistance. We keep you informed about what is happening in the case and handle all contacts with the prosecutor and district court. As your injured party counsel, we also bring your claim for compensation. The legal costs of the counsel for an injured party are reimbursed by the State.

Everyone at the law firm undertakes assignments as counsel for an injured party.

Contact Us

  • Detta fält används för valideringsändamål och ska lämnas oförändrat.